Friday, February 15, 2013

Digi Darla challenge



I love the adorable Digi images that you find at DigiDarla's and this weeks challenge is "Be My Valentine". I love coffee and so I decided to use this adorable mug image wherre the steam is creating a heart. I had some other great coffee stamps that went along with this theme so I was able to add the perfect sentiment of "I Love you a Latte".

I used an A2 size card base and added a piece of designer paper from the Paris Girl by Carta Bella. I used a small strip of the pink script paper along the bottom of the card right above some beautiful lace trim that I got from Craftsupplies1 on Etsy. I added some pearl trim along the top and bottom of the paper strip which also came from Craftsupplies1. I used some coffee tickets that I stamped out and colored with my Copic markers. I added the tickets and a paper flower from Craftsupplies1 to the bottom left hand corner of the paper strip. I adhered the DigiDarla image to my card with pop dots to give it some added dimension. I stamped out a coffee bean border in the upper left hand section of the card and then popped my sentiment up on some pop dots as well. Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute card. I love the coffee theme. Thanks for playing with us at Digi Darla this week. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's!

    ReplyDelete