This week on the Greeting Farm blog the "Farm Fresh" challenge is to use flowers. I used the adorable Gracie image and colored her up with my Copic markers. I used some of the "Sweet Girl" Echo Park patterned paper to paper piece her dress. My card base is an A2 size white cardstock. I added a piece of pink patterned paper from "Sweet Girl" Echo Park patterned paper to the top of the cardstock. I then added a border strip from the same paper collection across the top of the pink paper that says "You are Loved". I adhered a piece of beautiful pink trim from craftsupplies1 on Etsy along with three flowers from that same Etsy shop. I then added the Gracie image to the bottom right hand side of my card using foam tape. Thanks for looking.
Monday, February 25, 2013
Farm Fresh Challenge
This week on the Greeting Farm blog the "Farm Fresh" challenge is to use flowers. I used the adorable Gracie image and colored her up with my Copic markers. I used some of the "Sweet Girl" Echo Park patterned paper to paper piece her dress. My card base is an A2 size white cardstock. I added a piece of pink patterned paper from "Sweet Girl" Echo Park patterned paper to the top of the cardstock. I then added a border strip from the same paper collection across the top of the pink paper that says "You are Loved". I adhered a piece of beautiful pink trim from craftsupplies1 on Etsy along with three flowers from that same Etsy shop. I then added the Gracie image to the bottom right hand side of my card using foam tape. Thanks for looking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a doll!! So cute! Thanks for joining the TGF challenge!
ReplyDeleteHer paper pieced dress is adorable! I love the embellishments, such girly ribbon and sweet roses. Thank you so much for joining in on our challenge this week at TGF this week!
ReplyDelete~*Joni TGF DT