Monday, February 25, 2013

SP&Company Trends challenge

>

The challenge on the SP&Company blog for Trends is "Washi Tape". I decided to try something a little different this time. I stamped out the sunshine and the cloud from the "Sunshine Emma" stamp set which is February's kit of the month. I stamped out Emma and paper pieced her dress with some of the patterned paper from the kit this month which was "Sweet Girl" from Echo Park. I stamped out in some red ink the sunglasses from the stamp set and popped them up with foam tape.


I decided to make clouds with washi tape so I added strips of washi tape that went with the honeycomb patterns in the paper strip that I placed along the bottom of the card to a piece of white cardstock. When I got all the washi tape adhered in strips across the white paper I took my Fiskars cloud squeeze punch and punched out some washi tape clouds. I really like how they turned out. I then added one down flat by the sunshine and the other one I popped up using foam tape. Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the sunglasses you added and the clouds are awesome!!!!!

    Thanks for playing along with the SP Trends Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card.
    I didnt know how to tell you you was a winner on my blog. I need a address to send you a goodie bag.

    ReplyDelete