I love the digital images that are showcased here and the challenge that they offer to us crafters. This one was a color and photo inspiration. I had a lot of fun creating a card for this challenge.
I started with an A2 size grey cardstock card. I added some fun patterned paper from the Sweet Girl Echo Park patterned paper pad. I used a strip of orange lined paper across the top of the card and a border of yellow tape measure paper along the bottom. I placed a piece of turquouise patterned paper on the left hand side of the card. I used this fun digital image that I had received from this site in an earlier challenge. I had a lot of fun coloring it in with my Copic markers. I added two buttons from my stash to the card where the images of buttons were. I decided that it would be fun to wrap thread and twine around the spools. I took my Fiskar craft knife and slit the paper on either side of the spool and carefully wrapped the thread and twine around. I added a sentiment at the top of the card using a stamp set that I received with my CardMaker magazine. Thanks for looking.
Great card, Marla. Just love the thread spools! Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGES
ReplyDeleteChristine
CDAC DT
Awesome card Maria. Love the twine. Thank you for playing the Inspirational challenge at CDAC.
ReplyDelete