I love this site for digital images and great challenges. This challenge is to make a creation showcasing what the season is in our area from January to March and it is winter time with some sun and flowers starting to bloom near the end of March. So my card is a winter time card.
I used an A2 size cardstock. I took some white cardstock and embossed it with a snowflake embossing folder using my Cuttlebug. I then used some Versamagic chalk ink in blue tones to ink up the snowflakes so they stood out. I die cut some paper snowflakes using some blue cardstock and some Papertrek ink dies with my Cuttlebug. I stacked the snowflakes on top of each other and popped up the top one with foam tape. I colored in the image that I received from this site with my Copic markers. I inked around the edges of the image with the same chalk ink to make it blend. Thanks for looking.
Marla this is darling! The little birds are so cute. Thank you so much for playing the CDAC SEASONAL FUN CHALLENGES
ReplyDeleteDeb Ochs-LaGrone
A Look Through My Eyes