SP& Company release online party 10 pm challenge was to make a fun fold card. I found this card design in the latest Cardmaker magazine. You take 2 pieces of cardstock that are 12 X 6 and score them in half. You then cut each piece at a diagonal; on the first one you remove the lower left hand corner and on the next one you remove the lower right hand corner. You then take the two pieces and fold the flaps over and glue them together with the full sides against each other. You cut out a piece of cardstock that is 5 ¾ and 5 ¾ to put on the inside. I then stamped the fan shape from the Pure Happiness set across the piece of white cardstock on the inside of the card. Thanks for looking.
Saturday, March 9, 2013
SP & Company Fun Fold Challenge
SP& Company release online party 10 pm challenge was to make a fun fold card. I found this card design in the latest Cardmaker magazine. You take 2 pieces of cardstock that are 12 X 6 and score them in half. You then cut each piece at a diagonal; on the first one you remove the lower left hand corner and on the next one you remove the lower right hand corner. You then take the two pieces and fold the flaps over and glue them together with the full sides against each other. You cut out a piece of cardstock that is 5 ¾ and 5 ¾ to put on the inside. I then stamped the fan shape from the Pure Happiness set across the piece of white cardstock on the inside of the card. Thanks for looking.
Labels:
DCWV,
SP and Company stamps
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Super cute card! I love the patterned paper on the corner. Great job!
ReplyDelete