Friday, March 8, 2013

SP & Company Card Challenge



I am one of the hostess of a challenge for the Online Crop for the release of new SP&Company products. It is taking place on the SP&Company blog and also on their Facebook page. I chose to to make up a recipe for you to follow and include all the items in your card. The ingredients are: patterned paper, image, button, flower and lace/trim.

I started with a white A2 size card base. I added a piece of patterned paper from the Sweet Girl Echo Park patterned paper pack from the monthly kit. I took the hexagon patterned paper from this same paper pad and fussy cut some of the images out and adhered them to the top and left hand side of my card.

I stamped Sunshine Emma with Memento black ink and then colored her with my Copics. I thought it would be fun to paper piece her dress with some of the Sweet Girl patterned paper. I used a fun button card that I upcycled from some card that I had received. I added a piece of lace on the bottom with some ribbon running through the middle. I added a piece of very dainty trim to the left hand side of the card along with some adorable pink flowers that I glued in a group of three to the lower left hand corner. Thanks for looking and I hope you enjoy creating a card with these fun items!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment