SP& Company had a great online crop for their March release of stamps and other wonderful products!!! It is very exciting that they now have dies to match their stamp sets and a wonderful binder system for the dies and stamps. Please go check them out here!!! One of the challenge was to do a Project Life layout. I have recently started scrapbooking this way and LOVE how much more quickly that I can complete my scrapbook layouts. They might not have as many fancy elements but they still tell the same story. I really have found that I love cardmaking more than scrapbooking unless it is a special project for someone. I chose to get my son's birthday photos done from his 13th birthday. I used the SP&Company birthday stamp set for the journaling spot.
Thanks for looking
I love your layout and the journal card banners. What a wonderful idea!
ReplyDelete