Greeting Farms Double Take Tuesday challenge this week is "Aqua and Chevron". I added Sweet Girl Echo Park patterned paper along the bottom of the card. The top piece of patterned paper is also from the sweet Girl Echo Park paper pad. I stamped out the chair from "Sitting Casual" onto Echo Park patterned paper. I then stamped out the girl from the Sitting Cute stamp set. I stamped out the cushion from the Sitting Cute stamp set. I then stamped out a dog from an Inkadinkado stamp set in Memento brown ink. I also stamped out a frame from the same Inkadinkado stamp set on the top right of the card and stamped out the sentiment from an SP&Company stamp set. Thanks for looking.
Saturday, March 16, 2013
Double Take Tuesdays Challenge
Greeting Farms Double Take Tuesday challenge this week is "Aqua and Chevron". I added Sweet Girl Echo Park patterned paper along the bottom of the card. The top piece of patterned paper is also from the sweet Girl Echo Park paper pad. I stamped out the chair from "Sitting Casual" onto Echo Park patterned paper. I then stamped out the girl from the Sitting Cute stamp set. I stamped out the cushion from the Sitting Cute stamp set. I then stamped out a dog from an Inkadinkado stamp set in Memento brown ink. I also stamped out a frame from the same Inkadinkado stamp set on the top right of the card and stamped out the sentiment from an SP&Company stamp set. Thanks for looking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment