Thursday, March 21, 2013

SP Trends Challenge #6


The Trends challenge this week is actually a color challenge. You can find it here and you were to use: Monaco Blue, Poppy and Nectarine. I recently bought a card sketch book from Barnes and Noble and is really fun to use. It is from a card magazine and shows you the sketch and three examples of cards. I used a white A2 cardstock base. I punched out DCWV Tradewinds patterned paper using my Fiskars circle squeeze punches. I used a piece of striped paper and cut out a small strip to place in the cetner of the card along with a piece of cardstock that I used a Fiskars border punch on. I also used the paper towel that I used in my misting box when I spray my items to punch out a circle also because it was the correct color. I used a sentiment stamp from the Sunshine Emma stamp set in the lower right hand corner. Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty! I love the mix of patterns!

    Thanks for playing along with the SP Trends Challenge!

    ReplyDelete