SP&Company release online party 3 pm Creative Borders Challenge. We were to use border stamps in a creative way. I chose the Chevron Chase border stamp to make a background on my card. I used some purple distress ink. I added a piece of cardstock along the bottom that I punched using my Fiskars scallop border punch. I added a piece of striped paper that I cut using my Spellbinders Pinking Circle die. I added a piece of green cardstock that I cut out using my MFT bracket die. I stamped the sentiment from the In Love Emma stamp set.
Saturday, March 9, 2013
SP & Company Creative Borders Challenge
SP&Company release online party 3 pm Creative Borders Challenge. We were to use border stamps in a creative way. I chose the Chevron Chase border stamp to make a background on my card. I used some purple distress ink. I added a piece of cardstock along the bottom that I punched using my Fiskars scallop border punch. I added a piece of striped paper that I cut using my Spellbinders Pinking Circle die. I added a piece of green cardstock that I cut out using my MFT bracket die. I stamped the sentiment from the In Love Emma stamp set.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment