The Friday "Farm Fresh" challenge for this week is "Sparkle & Shine". I used a white A2 size cardbase. I took some pink patterned paper from Sweet Girl Echo Park paper pad and put it on the top of the card. I used a piece of grid patterned paper from the same paper pad for the bottom of the card. I used a strip of washi tape along the line where the two papers met. I stamped the couch from the Greeting Farm "Sitting Cute" stamp set on a piece of the Sweet Girl Echo Park patterned paper. I stamped out the girl image from the Sitting Cute stamp set with Memento black ink and then colored her in with my Copic markers. I added some stickles to her hair accesseries and top to make her really sparkle. I also added some Copic glitter pen to her shoes. I took a Labels 6 Spellbinder die and cut it out using white cardstock. I stamped the sentiment from the Sitting Cute stamp set on the label with my black Memento ink. Thanks for looking.
Saturday, March 16, 2013
Greeting Farm "Farm Fresh" Challenge
The Friday "Farm Fresh" challenge for this week is "Sparkle & Shine". I used a white A2 size cardbase. I took some pink patterned paper from Sweet Girl Echo Park paper pad and put it on the top of the card. I used a piece of grid patterned paper from the same paper pad for the bottom of the card. I used a strip of washi tape along the line where the two papers met. I stamped the couch from the Greeting Farm "Sitting Cute" stamp set on a piece of the Sweet Girl Echo Park patterned paper. I stamped out the girl image from the Sitting Cute stamp set with Memento black ink and then colored her in with my Copic markers. I added some stickles to her hair accesseries and top to make her really sparkle. I also added some Copic glitter pen to her shoes. I took a Labels 6 Spellbinder die and cut it out using white cardstock. I stamped the sentiment from the Sitting Cute stamp set on the label with my black Memento ink. Thanks for looking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a cute little scene!! Totally adorable! Thanks for joining the TGF challenge!
ReplyDelete