SP&Company does a weekly color challenge and this week the colors were baby blue, yellow and light green. You find out the information here. The perfect colors for spring. I chose to use an A2 size white cardstock base. I then cut a piece of the Sweet Girl Echo Park patterned paper a little bit smaller than the A2 size and added it to the front of the card. I used my MS border punch to punch out a piece of light green cardstock which I placed along the bottom of the card. I then used my Fiskar flower border punch to punch out some light blue cardstock and adhered that underneath the green strip along the bottom of the card. I used a cute sunshine image that I was sent in a RAK today. I used my EK Success real estate sign punch to punch out some blue cardstock and I stamped the sentiment from the Sunshine Emma SP&Company stamp set. I added some fellow Petaloo flowers around the sentiment sign. Thanks for looking.
Saturday, March 16, 2013
SP&Company Color Combo Challenge
SP&Company does a weekly color challenge and this week the colors were baby blue, yellow and light green. You find out the information here. The perfect colors for spring. I chose to use an A2 size white cardstock base. I then cut a piece of the Sweet Girl Echo Park patterned paper a little bit smaller than the A2 size and added it to the front of the card. I used my MS border punch to punch out a piece of light green cardstock which I placed along the bottom of the card. I then used my Fiskar flower border punch to punch out some light blue cardstock and adhered that underneath the green strip along the bottom of the card. I used a cute sunshine image that I was sent in a RAK today. I used my EK Success real estate sign punch to punch out some blue cardstock and I stamped the sentiment from the Sunshine Emma SP&Company stamp set. I added some fellow Petaloo flowers around the sentiment sign. Thanks for looking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment