Wednesday, March 13, 2013

SP & Company Trends #5 Challenge



SP & Company puts out a bi-weekly Trends challenge and they are so fun to do because sometimes they challenge you to use things that you have in your stash but don't use like you should. I find that is what happens with my twine. I have some and most has been given to me and I don't use it like I should but recently I have found some fun uses for it. I had fun creating this Mother's Day card using the "For Every Woman" stamp set from SP&Company. I used the Sweet Girl Echo park patterned paper to cover the background of my white cardstock base. I chose the striped paper for the top and then a strip of the flowered paper along the bottom. I stamped out the flower vase on some white cardstock and colored it in with my Copic markers. I then took a piece of twine and wrapped it arond the vase and tied a bow. I chose to make a fun banner in the upper left hand corner of the card using some twine. I used my Tiny Build a Banner stamp set from SP&Company for the banners and to spell out the word "Mom" on the banner. I make two little bows with the twine and adhered them to each of the corners of the twine. I stamped Happy Mother's Day in the lower left hand corner of the card using the "For Every Woman" SP&Company stamp set. Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment