I decided to create 4 small cards that would fit into the tin that I altered for this wonderful challenge that Aarti is having with some amazing prizes up for grabs. I love the stuff that Aarti sells in her Zibbets shop called "One Little Dreamer". I have purchased her rosettes and they are just beautiful. I chose to make these cards pretty simple using the wonderful stamp set of Aarti's called "Letter games". One a couple of the cards I actually stamped the outline and letters right onto the card front after I adhered some My Minds Eye patterned paper.
For one of the cards I chose to use a cut file that I created on my Silhouette machine that would cut out the pieces for me from cardstock so I could stamp Aarti's leter stamps and then I would have my very own Scrabble tiles. If you cut out multiple layers and adhered together it does actually give you the dimension of a tile. I chose to use a few of her gorgeous rosette flowers. I used some lace trims underneath a couple of the large rosette flowers to form another flower. I placed some pretty beads from my stash in the center of the rosettes. Thanks for looking.
No comments:
Post a Comment