Monday, October 14, 2013

One Little Dreamer Oktoberfest Challenge

I am making a friend an altered cupcake tin and so I wanted to add some cute cupcakes.  I saw where you can take those small peat pots and make them into the cutest cupcakes.  I took a 12 inch strip of designer scrapbook paper and scored it at every 1/4 inch on my Martha Stewart score board and then I folded all the score lines to make the cupcake wrapper.  I hot glued the strip together to form a circle and then glued it on the bottom of the peat pot.  I then added a strip of vintage lace from my stash along the top edge of the pot.   I made a shabby chic flower out of the beautiful rosette trim from Aarti's "One Little Dreamer" Zibbet shop.  She has amazing colors of this trim.  You cut the flowers in half and then fold in thirds to create this wonderful flower.  You adhere the petals to a piece of cardstock and this becomes the top of your cupcake but it is also a holder for goodies in your muffin tin.  Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment