Saturday, October 26, 2013

One Little Dreamer OKTOBER FEST Challenge

I decided to alter some small wooden spools for this challenge.  I added some pink acrylic paint to one of the spools and Gesso to the other soiik   .  I use my hot glue gun and added a Tim Holtz pearl bauble to the top of the spools.  I took the pink spool and glued on the beautiful pink pearl and rhinestone trim from Aarti's One Little Dreamer shop on Zibbet.    I took a strip of patterned paper from Paper Studio from the Kirby Teesdale paper pack and glued it to the white spool.  The pattern and designs are very shabby chic and vintage.   I then took the rhinestone-pearl trim from Aarti's One Little Dreamer shop and glued it to the very top edge of the spool.  I decided to adhere a strip of flat back pink pearls to the bottom edge of the spool.  Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment