.
I so LOVE DigiDarla images to use and color. The challenge for this week is "Snow Fun with Bling". You can find the challenges here. I first took this adorable snowman image and colored it in. I decided that I wanted to make a shaker box so I created the window with some acetate and my Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics A and B. I used some fun hats and heart confetti that I had in my stash. It is actually supposed to be for weddings but I figured it was cute since the snowman always wears a hat. I then cut out a sheet of Echo Park This and That Christmas patterned paper with my Resplendent Rectangle Spellbinders. I then cut the center of it out and used it to frame the window. I added some red flowers from my stash along with some Doodlebug bling to one flower. I added some sequin trim that I received in a RAK around the edge of the frame. I used some white standard cardstock for the base and then I glued on a piece of script print from the Echo Park This and That Christmas paper pad. I then glued the shaker box on top of that. Thanks for looking
What a glorious shaker card this is! I love it and am glad that you described how you did it. :) Thanks so much for joining us at Digi Darla's this week!! This is such a fantastic creation!!!!
ReplyDeleteMichele
DDCDT
What an awesome shaker card, love the coloring and all the details on your card! Thanks for playing with us at Digi Darla's!
ReplyDeleteI've never tried making a shaker card but you did a fantastic job! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's!
ReplyDeleteOh you used the same image I did and I really love how you did your card. What a great shaker card.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us as Digi Darla’s Challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky
http://www.digitalstampclub.com/public/259.cfm
ReplyDeleteCheck this out Marla!