Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Digi Darla weekly Challenge




I love using DigiDarla's adorable images and they always have a fun challenge here each week. This week's challenge is "Holiday Cheer with embossing". I have a lot of Cuttlebug folders but a lot of time I forget or don't take the time to use them so I was glad to be reminded that embossing really gives your card some dimension and looks nice. I chose to use the snowflake embossing folder and then I wanted the snowflakes to stand out so I used my Versamagic Chalk ink in the Oasis Green color to rub across the embossed surface. I colored the adorable DigiDarla winter image with my Copic and Flex Letraset markers. I wanted to give my card some extra bling so I added some rhinestone snowflake stickers that I got from the Target $1 spot. I used my SP & Company stamp set called "Ultimate Sentiments II" for the card sentiment. Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. wonderful card. Love the embossed background and like you I forget to emboss ;) Love the bling as well on your card.

    Thanks for joining us as Digi Darla’s Challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, love the embossed background and the coloring as well! Thanks for playing with us at Digi Darla's!

    ReplyDelete