Thursday, December 6, 2012
Sketch Challenge
I have been following along with this blog's 25 days of Christmas. Damaris made a great sketch and wanted us to create a card using it and we were supposed to color in our image with Copics. I love using the Copic markers that I do have. I think they are the best and have tried to keep adding to my collection. This was such a fun sketch to follow. I used the Echo Park Winter Wishes patterned papers. The arrow that I created I stamped with a Close to my Heart stamp set. The image was one that I got as a freebie with the CardMaker magazine and I colored it in with my Copics and other markers. I added a rosette flower from the Pink Paislee Vintage Vogue collection and some felt glittery snowflakes that I got from the dollar store. The cardbase is one of those corrugated cardboard cards from Michaels. They are really fun to use and something just a little different. I created my own banner shape and stamped the sentiment using the SP&Company Handmade Holiday gift tags set.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello. This card is so cute! I enjoyed reading about how you made it. Thank you for playing along.
ReplyDeletex0, Damaris