Friday, December 7, 2012
Saturated Canary Challenge
I love the Saturated Canary stamps and the digital images they offer. They also have challenges on their blog which you can find here. The challenge going on now is #32 and is "hot cocoa and marshmallows". I used the adorable "Latte" image that Krista drew. I colored her in with my Copic and Flex Letraset markers. I added some stickles to her scarf. My card base is a 5 X 8 card. I added 2 layers of cardstock and the top layer is patterned paper from the DCWV photo stack. I added part of a felt glitter snowflake and also a rectanular shaped paper doily that I cut in half. I added a crochet doily that I cut and recycled from a skirt. I add some purple and white arycllic flowers to the center and around the doily. I added a beautiful teal spray of flower underneath the doily. I popped the Latte image up with foam dots. Thanks for looking.
Labels:
Copics,
DCWV,
Saturated Canary images
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
If you take of your word verification and switch to moderation instead it is much easier for people to comment sweetie, especially for people like me with dyslexia hugs Pops x
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous, love this image.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us girls over at Saturated Canary, hope we will see you again soon hun.
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx