Friday, December 7, 2012
DigiDarla's weekly challenge
I love the digital images that you find at DigiDarla's store and there is a challenge each week here. I have missed a few weeks of completing them with having a bad back and the holidays but so glad I got to do this week's which is "A Child's Christmas". I loved this image of the painted pony and snowman and I figured it would be perfect because what child especially a girl doesn't love ponies. I colored the image in with my Copic and Flex Letraset markers. I added a piece of patterned paper from the My Mind's Eye "Stella and Rose" Gertie papers. I inked around the image with some Colorbok chalk ink. I added some white opal colored Liquid Pearls for the snow on the ground. I stamped the sentiment from an Imaginenise stamp set. Thanks for looking.
Labels:
Copics,
DigiDarla images,
My Minds Eye
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh I really hope your back is better! That's a wonderful way of showcasing this great digi!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us as Digi Darla’s Challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky
What a fabulous card, love the colouring on your card! Thanks for playing with us at Digi Darla's!
ReplyDeleteYou did an amazing job with this digi! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's!
ReplyDeleteOh this is great! Love that opal colored liquid pearls!! So pretty! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's this week.
ReplyDeleteHi Marla! Very cute card! Love it! Can you please email me at karen_ctmh@hotmail.com with your address - you're our winner for last weeks FB/contest challenge!! I'll get some scrappy goodies out to you!! Thanks for playing!
ReplyDelete