I decided to participate in the Sweet Stamps blog challenge to make a gate fold card & Simons Says stamps challenge for the week is anything goes and they are teamed up with Lawn Fawn stamps. I decied it would be a great time to incorporate a Lawn Fawn stamp in my gate fold card. I used an wonderful digital image that I received from here which was created by Guylou's Inimitability. The patterned paper I used were from the My Minds Eye Kraft Funday "Happy Day's" collection. I colored the image in with Copic markers: E57, R29, RV29, E00, E47, YG03, and YR04. I stamped the frame stamp from a Stamps of Life -Limited Edition 6 stamp. The thank you sentiment comes from the Lawn Fawn "Many Thanks" stamp set. I used Festive Berries distress ink to stamp the sentiment. I put some glossy accents over the fish bowl to make it look more realistic. Thanks for looking.
Saturday, December 3, 2011
Another challenge card
I decided to participate in the Sweet Stamps blog challenge to make a gate fold card & Simons Says stamps challenge for the week is anything goes and they are teamed up with Lawn Fawn stamps. I decied it would be a great time to incorporate a Lawn Fawn stamp in my gate fold card. I used an wonderful digital image that I received from here which was created by Guylou's Inimitability. The patterned paper I used were from the My Minds Eye Kraft Funday "Happy Day's" collection. I colored the image in with Copic markers: E57, R29, RV29, E00, E47, YG03, and YR04. I stamped the frame stamp from a Stamps of Life -Limited Edition 6 stamp. The thank you sentiment comes from the Lawn Fawn "Many Thanks" stamp set. I used Festive Berries distress ink to stamp the sentiment. I put some glossy accents over the fish bowl to make it look more realistic. Thanks for looking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Such a cute image and love your sentiment stamp with the border. Thanks for joining us this week on our gate fold challenge at Sweet Stamps.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card!!! Thanks for using Leah and the fishbowl on your card!
ReplyDeleteCheers!
Guylou
Such a cute card. Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Kate CDAC DT
Wonderful gate fold card. I love the image and design paper..
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at Sweet Stamps this time. If you are interested I have some blog candy up for grabs Click Here to enter
Hugs
Tamara