When you make the gift box out of a 12 X 12 sheet of paper there is just enough cardstock left to make a gift card holder and so I decided to do that also. It is super easy and fun to make. I used the Colorbok Ripe berry paper collection and the last Stamps of Life stamp set that I received as a club member. I decided that there were lots of sets that I didnt use so I discontinued my membership and found another stamp company that is made in the USA and offers a monthly kit club where you receive a 6 X 6 paper pad and a set of stamps. I have been happy with the offerings so far and the wonderful thing is if there is a month that you dont think it is a stamp set you could use you just let her know not to send that months kit.
Thursday, December 15, 2011
Gift card holder
When you make the gift box out of a 12 X 12 sheet of paper there is just enough cardstock left to make a gift card holder and so I decided to do that also. It is super easy and fun to make. I used the Colorbok Ripe berry paper collection and the last Stamps of Life stamp set that I received as a club member. I decided that there were lots of sets that I didnt use so I discontinued my membership and found another stamp company that is made in the USA and offers a monthly kit club where you receive a 6 X 6 paper pad and a set of stamps. I have been happy with the offerings so far and the wonderful thing is if there is a month that you dont think it is a stamp set you could use you just let her know not to send that months kit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment