Well it is time once again for the SP Color Challenge which you can find here. It was to use brown and 2 colors of blue. I decided to use the Echo Park "Winter Park" paper collection that was part of the November monthly kit. I found this adorable tea cup card template on this wonderful gals blog (http:www.melstampz.blogspot.com). She is very talented and shares some wonderful templates. I used some brown sugar twine that I received in one of my SP & Company monthly kits. The sentiment is also from the November monthly stamp set called "Ultimate Sentiments II". The tea bag was cut out of some patterend paper from GCD Studios. Thanks for looking.
Friday, December 9, 2011
SPCC #129 challenge
Well it is time once again for the SP Color Challenge which you can find here. It was to use brown and 2 colors of blue. I decided to use the Echo Park "Winter Park" paper collection that was part of the November monthly kit. I found this adorable tea cup card template on this wonderful gals blog (http:www.melstampz.blogspot.com). She is very talented and shares some wonderful templates. I used some brown sugar twine that I received in one of my SP & Company monthly kits. The sentiment is also from the November monthly stamp set called "Ultimate Sentiments II". The tea bag was cut out of some patterend paper from GCD Studios. Thanks for looking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love your darling teacup. Great job, and thank you for joining us at SPCC.
ReplyDeleteAwe! I love the shape and the little house paper! Thanks for playing at SPCC this week!
ReplyDeleteCute shaped card! Thanks for joining us at SPCC and I hope to see more projects from you soon!
ReplyDeletePatchi
SPCC - DT