I love following along with the weekly copic challenge here. The challenge was to make something vintage and distressed looking. I used an adorable bird image that I found here that was created by Doodle pantry. I colored the image using my Copic E50, E11, BG13, & YR4. I used aged maghony distress ink to distress the edge of the digital image. I stamped the banner on My Mind's Eye Stella & Rose "Hattie and Hazel" collection using my Stamps of life "banners4all" stamp set with Vintage Photo distress ink. I used some twine that I got from an Etsy store to put the banner together. I used a piece of vintage lace that I bought from Craigslist and I also used some Aged Maghony distress ink on it to make it more distressed looking. I placed a piece of Recolltions bling on the lace to give it a little more dimension. I used a piece of patterned paper from my SP&Company monthly stamp kit that was from Echo Park's "Winter Park" line. The scalloped design was punched using my Fiskars Scalloped Sentiment border punch. Thanks for looking.
Friday, December 2, 2011
icopic weekly challenge
I love following along with the weekly copic challenge here. The challenge was to make something vintage and distressed looking. I used an adorable bird image that I found here that was created by Doodle pantry. I colored the image using my Copic E50, E11, BG13, & YR4. I used aged maghony distress ink to distress the edge of the digital image. I stamped the banner on My Mind's Eye Stella & Rose "Hattie and Hazel" collection using my Stamps of life "banners4all" stamp set with Vintage Photo distress ink. I used some twine that I got from an Etsy store to put the banner together. I used a piece of vintage lace that I bought from Craigslist and I also used some Aged Maghony distress ink on it to make it more distressed looking. I placed a piece of Recolltions bling on the lace to give it a little more dimension. I used a piece of patterned paper from my SP&Company monthly stamp kit that was from Echo Park's "Winter Park" line. The scalloped design was punched using my Fiskars Scalloped Sentiment border punch. Thanks for looking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Very pretty card, your lace and banners are a perfect touch! Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE
ReplyDeletehugs
donna
cdacpc/DT
Love what you have done here Marla, I too love the lace and banners...
ReplyDeleteLove ~ Lady Anne xx