I decided to follow along with this week's color challenge on the SP & Company blog here. The colors were to be turquoise, red and green. I really loved this cute digital image that I received here which was created by Jens Digital Stamps. I colored the image in using my Copics. I added some Aged Magohny distress ink to the edges of the image and a small heart rhinestone. The patterned papers I used were from the Echo Park "Winter Park" collection that I received with my November monthly stamp kit from SP&Company Stamps. I also stamped the sentiment with the Ultimate Sentiments II set from the monthly kit. The red swirl paper was punched out using the Double Scalloped MFT die and the blue paper was punched out using my Fiskars Scalloped Sentiment border punch. I used some turquoise trim that I had in my stash at the top of the card. Thanks for looking.
Friday, December 2, 2011
Card for challenge
I decided to follow along with this week's color challenge on the SP & Company blog here. The colors were to be turquoise, red and green. I really loved this cute digital image that I received here which was created by Jens Digital Stamps. I colored the image in using my Copics. I added some Aged Magohny distress ink to the edges of the image and a small heart rhinestone. The patterned papers I used were from the Echo Park "Winter Park" collection that I received with my November monthly stamp kit from SP&Company Stamps. I also stamped the sentiment with the Ultimate Sentiments II set from the monthly kit. The red swirl paper was punched out using the Double Scalloped MFT die and the blue paper was punched out using my Fiskars Scalloped Sentiment border punch. I used some turquoise trim that I had in my stash at the top of the card. Thanks for looking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is a cute little image. I really like the border punches you used! Thanks for playing at SPCC this week!
ReplyDeleteThat pup is adorable. Thank you for joining us at SPCC.
ReplyDeleteAWWWW so cute! Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE
ReplyDeleteHUGS!!
Kim
CDAC Progressive Challenge DT
Cute! Thanks for joining us at SPCC and I hope to see more cards from you soon :)
ReplyDeletePatchi
SPCC - DT
Oh this is such a cutie, love how you have coloured her and that little dog is so real, love the expression *laughing*
ReplyDeleteLove ~ Lady Anne xx