Friday, March 9, 2012

Digital Challenge card


I love receiving digital images from here to use on my projects. It is a progressive challenge that goes on for quite some weeks and some one is lucky enough to win a prize. I loved this little girl image that Back to Paper created. I colored her in with my Copics and used some of my favorite My Mind's Eye patterned paper from the Follow My Heart set. I used a paper flower from my stash, a Spellbinders flower that I diecut and a flower pearl from SaCrafters store. I also added a paper flower from my stash on her belt. Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. How lovely, I like how you added a flower to the belt of her dress it looks so perfect there. I like that background paper too Marla, I love stripes *smile* and the flowers just finish it off nicely...
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx

    ReplyDelete