When I received my SP&Company stamp set called "Pure Happiness" I thought that it would go perfectly with a custom AccuCut die that I purchased from Bona here.
If you want to complete this project you will need: die, patterned paper, adhesive, inks, stamp set, squeeze punch, vintage paper, glimmer mist, embossing powder.
I took the designer paper that came in the kit from Bona and glued it to the coffee cup die using my Score Tape and Scotch quick dry adhesive. I then glued the top of the coffee cup on with my ATG tape. I glued the patterned paper sleeve on the card leaving the front part open so I could slip in a coffee gift card.
I decided to create a flower out of the scalloped Fiskars squeeze punch. I punched 8 scalloped circles out of some vintage lined paper and then I sprayed them all with glimmer mist in the Olive Green color.
I then heat set them all with my heat embossing tool. I then stacked them all up and punched a hole in the center with my Crop-a-dile. I then placed a brad from my stash in the center.
I then starting with the first layer crumbled each one upwards.
When I finished doing that then I just carefully undid each layer until I was happy with how the flower turned out.
I then decided to create an embossed resist butterfly to add as embellishment. So I first stamped out the Circletastic Background stamp from SP&Company using my Tim Holtz peeled paint distress ink.
I then took my Embroidered Butterfly stamp from Layers of Colors and stamped it using my Versamark ink and then embossed with clear embossing powder. I then took my Tim Holtz Aged Maghony distress ink and using my ink blending tool I blended the ink over the butterfly.
I then fussy cut around the butterfly image so I could pop dot it onto the front of my coffee card. I used some foam adhesive to adhere it to my card and bended it slightly to give it some added dimension. I also added some Recollections bling under the flower.
I stamped the lines from the "Pure Happiness" SP Stamp set in Peeled Paint distress ink and the words "Pure Happiness" were stamped with Memento Black ink and then the words "hot cocoa" were stamped in the peeled paint distress ink also. I cut out a banner shape and foam dotted it to the front of the card.
No comments:
Post a Comment