The challenge this week on Simon Says which you can find here is "Anything Goes".I decided to use an adorable "Country Boy" digi that I got from Digi Darla and you can find her here with some amazing digital images for sale and even a few freebies. The background cheveron patterned paper is from my SP&Company's monthly kit and is from the Echo Park "This & That" Charming paper pad. The blue star patterned paper is from one of the newest My Minds Eye collections called "Follow Your Heart" the Be Amazing collection. I cut the digital image out using my Spellbinders Label 8 die and then I glued it onto a piece of Cloud 9 Riley Bay collection paper and cut around it. I inked the edges of the digital image with my Old Paper distress ink and colored the image in with my Copics. I decided to use one of the great sentiments from the newest SP&Company stamp set called "Sympathy and Care". I love how these sentiments can mean so many things and be used for lots of different purposes. I have NEVER been disappointed yet with any of the monthly stamp sets. They are all so usable and versatile. If you haven't yet heard of SP&Company you really should check them out here.
Thursday, March 1, 2012
Simon Says challenge card
The challenge this week on Simon Says which you can find here is "Anything Goes".I decided to use an adorable "Country Boy" digi that I got from Digi Darla and you can find her here with some amazing digital images for sale and even a few freebies. The background cheveron patterned paper is from my SP&Company's monthly kit and is from the Echo Park "This & That" Charming paper pad. The blue star patterned paper is from one of the newest My Minds Eye collections called "Follow Your Heart" the Be Amazing collection. I cut the digital image out using my Spellbinders Label 8 die and then I glued it onto a piece of Cloud 9 Riley Bay collection paper and cut around it. I inked the edges of the digital image with my Old Paper distress ink and colored the image in with my Copics. I decided to use one of the great sentiments from the newest SP&Company stamp set called "Sympathy and Care". I love how these sentiments can mean so many things and be used for lots of different purposes. I have NEVER been disappointed yet with any of the monthly stamp sets. They are all so usable and versatile. If you haven't yet heard of SP&Company you really should check them out here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gorgeous card Marla, the image is adorable and you've coloured it beautifully :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
PLEASE CONSIDER TURNING OFF WORD VERIFICATION x
hugs Mandy xx