I used a digital image from here to create this fun flowerly card. I cut the image out with my Spellbinders Teardrop Circle die. I then distressed the edges with my Walnut Stain distress ink and then added some Frayed Burlap. I colored the flowers using my distress inks and a colorless blender pen. The butterfly was fussy cut from a piece of Webster's Pages designer paper. I used some recollections bling beside the sentiment that I stamped from a Fiskars Peel and Stick stamp set. I also added some rain dot flowers from Cloud 9 around the bling. Thanks for looking.
Saturday, March 17, 2012
Digital image card
I used a digital image from here to create this fun flowerly card. I cut the image out with my Spellbinders Teardrop Circle die. I then distressed the edges with my Walnut Stain distress ink and then added some Frayed Burlap. I colored the flowers using my distress inks and a colorless blender pen. The butterfly was fussy cut from a piece of Webster's Pages designer paper. I used some recollections bling beside the sentiment that I stamped from a Fiskars Peel and Stick stamp set. I also added some rain dot flowers from Cloud 9 around the bling. Thanks for looking.
Labels:
digital images,
Fiskars,
spellbinders,
tim holtz
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a GREAT looking card! I never know what Spellbinders dies to buy with my limited budget so I still don't have any...lol. I love the way that your card turned out.
ReplyDeleteLovely card and super cut out butterfly. Love your bling flourishes too. Thank you for using my image :-)
ReplyDeleteIKE xxx