I love the digital images that you can find at DigiDarla's. She also has a blog with very fun challenges that you can find here. I also noticed that at SweetStamps the challenge is also "Think Spring". This card definitely qualifies for both challenges. I used an adorable DigiDarla image and colored her in with my Copics. I used my labels 22 die to cut a piece of patterned paper from the Echo Park "This & That" Charming paper collection which I used as a background for my image. I used some Martha Stewart ink around the edges of the image. I used a fun stamp in the background that I received from Stampersbest.com and it is from a set called Ornamental Grunge Tags which I stamped with Versamark ink and then used some Magical Mica poweder from Lindy Stamp Gang to make it shine. The tag that I used to put at the bottom is also from that same stamp set. I used some flower brads from my stash and some rhinestones. I stamped the sentiment from the SP& Company stamp set called "Pure Happiness". I also added some flowers that I received today in a RAK from a fellow Youtuber (mommy24cs). Thanks for looking.
Wednesday, March 14, 2012
Digital Challenge Card
I love the digital images that you can find at DigiDarla's. She also has a blog with very fun challenges that you can find here. I also noticed that at SweetStamps the challenge is also "Think Spring". This card definitely qualifies for both challenges. I used an adorable DigiDarla image and colored her in with my Copics. I used my labels 22 die to cut a piece of patterned paper from the Echo Park "This & That" Charming paper collection which I used as a background for my image. I used some Martha Stewart ink around the edges of the image. I used a fun stamp in the background that I received from Stampersbest.com and it is from a set called Ornamental Grunge Tags which I stamped with Versamark ink and then used some Magical Mica poweder from Lindy Stamp Gang to make it shine. The tag that I used to put at the bottom is also from that same stamp set. I used some flower brads from my stash and some rhinestones. I stamped the sentiment from the SP& Company stamp set called "Pure Happiness". I also added some flowers that I received today in a RAK from a fellow Youtuber (mommy24cs). Thanks for looking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great card! I too love that lil girl she is so sweet! Thanks for joining our Think Spring Challenge at Digi Darla's!
ReplyDeleteDawnD-DDDT
Isn't she a doll? Love your card pattern and all your embellishments!! You colored her up beautifully! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's!
ReplyDeleteLovely card. Great image for this challenge. Thanks for taking part in Digi Darla's Think Spring Challenge.
ReplyDeleteChris
DD-DT
Awesome job!! Beautiful Image, Love the card pattern!!! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's
ReplyDeleteLisaO-DD-DT
Very cute! I have to get back into making cards, I use to sell them by the bundle @ markets & had a loyal amount of fans @ work that would order boxes of 10 for holidays. Def keep up the gd wk
ReplyDeleteVery cute card and I love that image, I used it too! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's.
ReplyDeleteMarla, chk THIS out!! Congrats!!
ReplyDeletePretty card - lovely colouring.
ReplyDelete