I love receiving fun digital images to use on my projects and I have received so many adorable ones from here. This image is a great floral image that was created by Pattie's Creations. I loved coloring this image in with my Copic markers. The patterned papers I used were from the Echo Park This and That Charming collection which was in my SP & Company February stamp kit. The sentiment on the card was from the SP& Company "Sympathy & Care" stamp set that was in the kit also. I love all the sentiments on this set and they don't just have to be used for sympathy cards.
Friday, March 9, 2012
Progressive Digital Challenge Card
I love receiving fun digital images to use on my projects and I have received so many adorable ones from here. This image is a great floral image that was created by Pattie's Creations. I loved coloring this image in with my Copic markers. The patterned papers I used were from the Echo Park This and That Charming collection which was in my SP & Company February stamp kit. The sentiment on the card was from the SP& Company "Sympathy & Care" stamp set that was in the kit also. I love all the sentiments on this set and they don't just have to be used for sympathy cards.
Labels:
digital images,
Echo Park,
SP and Co
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
BEAUTIFUL coloring on Pattie's flower vase! Thanks so much for joining the Progressive Challenge fun at CDAC. It's wonderful to see what you’ve created with these fun images. And how great is it to have all this inspiration shared!
ReplyDeleteDarlene
MMSC DT
MY BLOG
Wonderful coloring and I really like the way you have joined the two designer papers. Thank you for playing the progressive challenge at CDAC.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Georgia
CDAC PC DT
Great card Elenor, I wouldn't have thought to make it into a bereavement card but it is perfect. I like how you have brought the word over the image it makes it all blend together beautifully...
ReplyDeleteLove ~ Lady Anne xx