Monday, October 29, 2012

Craft Us Crazy challenge


I found a fun challenge from an email I received from here and decided to give it a try. I used a sketch from TsunamiRoseDesigns that was from May 2012 and was Sketch 16. I used some white cardstock that was 5 1/2 X 8 1/2 folded in half. I cut a piece of black cardstock to 3 3/4 X 5 1/4 and placed it down onto the white cardbase. I added two Recollections rhinestone stickers and an arcyllic flower from papermart.com to the upper right corner of the card. I cut a piece of "Paris girl" Carta Bella patterned paper to 2 3/4 X 3 and then I rounded the two right corners of it. I placed in on my card about 2 inches from the top left hand side. I then added a 1/4" strip of script patterned paper from the "Paris Girl" Carta Bella paper stack and also a border that I cut from that same paper pack which I placed under the fleur de lis paper. I added some pink Michaels ribbon top of the fleur de lis paper. I stamped a cute girl image from the Stampendous clear stamp set called "Love Buds" with my Menmento Tuxedo Black ink on some pearl white cardstock. I stamped the image again on some pink paper from the "Paris Girl" Carta Bella paper stack and paper pieced the heart. I used my EK Success real estate sign punch to punch out a piece of cream cardstock. I stamped in Colorbox Razzleberry ink the sentiment from SP&Company called "Bold Sentiments III". Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment