Wednesday, October 17, 2012
Progressive Challenge
.
I love using digital images on my cards and I have found this fun group that offers the best free digital images here with the requirement that you make a project and post it. The image is from Digistamps4joy and they have a challenge this week on their blog that is "Anything goes" so I am entering their challenge as well.
I chose to use a kraft cardstock (7 X 10) folded in half. I chose some patterned paper (slightly smaller) from the Echo Park "This and That Christmas" pack to add on top of the cardstock. I then took a smaller piece of light blue cardstock and ran it through my Cuttlebug with the swiss dot folder. I colored the image with my Copic and Flex Letraset markers. I decided to try something that I have never done before and that was to print out 2 of the same image and then pop up parts of the design using Pop Dots. I chose to do that with one of the mushroom tops and 2 of the Daisy flowers.
I cut out one of my Spellbinders Francy Framed Tags 2 dies in glitter yellow cardstock and plain yellow which I stamped the sentiment on and pop dotted it up onto the glitter paper. I added some Queen and Company pearls to the bottom of the sentiment.
I added some washi tape under the sentiment along with a piece of cardstock that I punched out using my EK Success Scroll border punch. Thanks for looking
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh this is gorgeous! And how clever to paper-piece the mushroom tops! Thanks for playing with our Digistamps4Joy image! Did you know our newest challenge is ANYTHING GOES, and because you have used a DS4J image, you could enter your card on our BLOG and put yourself in line to win the big $10 images prize?
ReplyDeleteLove love ur image and the coloring looks great......great job
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card.
ReplyDeleteThanks for join us at Digistamps4Joy.
Greetings karin DT member
Love your card and you were so clever with popping up the mushroom. Thank you for joining our challenge at
ReplyDeleteDigistamps4Joy this week and good luck.. Ursula Uphof DT member
My Crafting Corner
Thank you so much for joining us at Digistamps 4 Joy's "Anything Goes ... with a masculine twist" challenge this fortnight! We love it that you used a ds4j image! Good luck in the draw and remember to pop in tomorrow to get the details of our next exciting challenge!
ReplyDeleteluv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Digistamps 4 Joy DT Lead