I love the digital images that you can find at DigiDarla. They have a wonderful
challenge each week and sometimes their are prizes or you receive a wonderful image free for playing along. If you LOVE digital images you really should check them out. This week the challenge was "Fancy Folds" and I loved the "Cascading card" that Lisa on the design team made so I followed her link and tried one of them for myself. I used a really cute little boy from DigiDarla. Thanks for looking.
Oh Wow Marla, Awesome Job!!! Glad you liked my fold it was fun making!! Love your image and your border is adorable!!! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's Challenge this week.. Hope to see you back next week.
ReplyDeleteLisa O
Such a cute card....if you like digis, you might want to look out for SKdigis. They are super cute and there are always freebies available.
ReplyDeleteWe love seeing your fantastic entries also! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's!
ReplyDeleteOh, how cool!! This is awesome and what a neat fold, I've never seen that before!! Thanks for playing along at Digi Darla's!
ReplyDeleteGreat folds!!! Love that card.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us as Digi Darla’s Challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky
What a really beautiful card, love that fold. Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's!
ReplyDelete