Wednesday, October 3, 2012
DigiDarla Weekly Challenge
The challenge this week at DigiDarla is "add a little sunshine" and you need to add some red, oranges and/or yellows to your projects. Here is the card I created using this adorable flower image from DigiDarla. I used the Echco Park "This & That Christmas" patterned papers. I used my Spellbinders Label 5 and 8 to cut out around the image and the background papers. I used my Fiskar Upper Crest border punch to add a punched border along the bottom. The sentiment is from a Hero Arts Friends clear stamp set along with the butterflies. I used a Dress It Up butterfly button to embellish the flower image. I used some washi tape and orange floral decorative tape under the label and above the border. TFL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Marla! This is beautiful. Love what you did with the image, very pretty and cute butterfly! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's!
ReplyDeleteSuch vibrant flowers!!! What a heart warming card!! Thanks for playing along with us at Digi Darla's this week!!
ReplyDeleteThis is so cuuuute! Totally love the butterfly button that you have added to it.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us as Digi Darla’s Challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky
Love the colors on your beautiful creation! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's!
ReplyDelete