Monday, October 1, 2012
Digital Progressive Challenge
I love using digital images and this site has such fun challenges with adorable images that are ongoing. Please check them out and join in the fun. I loved this particular image because this last year was my daughters first time to raise a pig for our county fair. I will enjoy using this fun image again on projects and especially when I make up the scrapbook pages for her adorable pigs. I used patterned paper from the DCWV "Linen Closet" stack and I used one of my EK Success "Real Estate sign" to punch out just a small corner that I added on opposite corners after inking with some distress ink. I loved this cute heart scalloped border punch and thought it would be cute under the image and as part of the dirt. I used a label die and I printed out the sentiment from my computer. Thanks for looking.
Labels:
DCWV,
digital images,
spellbinders
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
oh my giddy aunt....I love the piggy....she is so cute....great card Marla.....
ReplyDelete