Wednesday, October 17, 2012
Digi Darla weekly Challenge
I love the fun digital images that Digi Darla offers and they have a great challenge here each week. This week the challenge is ABC's. I used a piece of kraft cardstock 5 1/2 X 8 1/2 which I folded in half. I then added a piece of patterned paper (slightly smaller) from Echo Park "For the Record 2" to the front of the folded card. I used my Spellbinders Label 22 die to cut out the digital image. While the die was still around my image I used my Tim Holtz stormy sky with the blender tool to give the background some color. I colored my image in using Copics, Letraset Flex markers and Bic. I love how you can use so many different markers to blend together and get the effect you desire. I added an arrow which I stamped onto patterned paper from the Stamps of Life "Cars2drive" stamp set which is very masculine in nature. Hope you enjoyed my card.
Labels:
DigiDarla images
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awesome card!! Love the Dp.. Love what you did with Tim Holtz stormy sky.. Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's challenge this week. Hope to see you back next week...
ReplyDeleteLisaO
omgosh love the image and the dies u used.....one of my faves....the image is adorable....
ReplyDeleteSo very cute. Love the DP that you have used for this sweet card.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us as Digi Darla’s Challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky
Love your card and all the techniques you used! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's!
ReplyDeleteOhhhh.... this is such a wonderful boy card. I love the chevron background paper! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's this week.
ReplyDeleteWhat a really cute card, love the image as well! Thanks for playing with us at Digi Darla's!
ReplyDelete