Thursday, October 4, 2012

Sweet n Sassy Digital Challenge

If you LOVE digital images you really should check out this cute shop to buy adorble images. They are called Sweet'n'Sassy and they offer challenges on a regular basis. I love using digital images so I like their digital challenge blog. The challenge for this week is "Hip to be Square". I decided to use the adorable "Fenton" frog image. I colored him in with my new Letraset Flex markers that I am LOVING. They have brush tips and are very similar to the Copics except they are a whole lot cheaper. I used patterned paper from the Echo Park "This & That Christmas" paper stack. I punched out the squares using my scalloped EK Success punch and my square Fiskar squeeze punch. It was a very fun card to create. I used my new Spellbinder tag dies for the sentiment. I added some bling that I had in my stash that was purchased at Tuesday Morning. Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment