Friday, October 12, 2012
SP&Company New Stamp release
I always LOVE this time of month when the SP&Company releases their new stamp sets. I am a member of their stamping monthly club and LOVE the new Echo Park paper pad that I get every month along with a new stamp set. When they do their monthly release they always have a challenge and this month the color is "Black". I used the fun "Mini Card Creations I" set to stamp the border and the saying "Be Happy". I then used a butterfly set from my stash to stamp out and color in with my Distress markers. I used some DCWV "Black Current" paper stack and some black cardstock. I handmade a flower out of some lace that I recently found at my local Goodwill store. Thanks for looking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Beautiful card, Marla!! Those butterflies are gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty!
ReplyDeleteWonderfull Job!
ReplyDelete