Monday, November 7, 2011

Card Challenges


I saw that the challenge on the Simon Says stamps blog was to use buttons. I love buttons & have quite a stash of them so I thought this would be a great time to help me use a few of them!! I chose to use a digital image that I received from here for this card. The striped patterned paper behind the colored image is from My Mind's Eye "Lost and Found two - Breeze" patterned paper pack and all the other patterned papers are from the Echo Park, Times and Seasons pack. I used some vintage lace that I found at my local thrift store and some buttons from my stash. I used the Fiskars scalloped sentiment border punch to punch around the patterened paper on 3 sides. The pink acrylic flowers are from papermart.com.

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is amazing chick. How adorable and the colours are really fab. Thank you for joining us this week over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge. Hugs, Dawny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the background paper you used! The added lace really sets the image off! Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE

    HUGS!!
    Kim
    CDAC Progressive Challenge DT

    ReplyDelete