I have joined a new stamping kit club from SP & Company and on their blog I found out about a weekly challenge here that has to do with using Copic markers. I have quite a few of them and need to use them more so I thought it would be a great help to encourage me to use my markers. The theme was masculine which is sometimes difficult for me. I used a digital image that I had saved. I used BG15 to color the car and B12 for the water. I stamped the "for you" sentiment using a Stamps of Life stamp set on a vintage tag that I punched using my McGill punch. The blue/green background paper is from my stash and the silver paper is from the DCWV Textures and Finishes paper stack. Thanks for looking.
Wednesday, November 2, 2011
ICopic Weekly Challenge
I have joined a new stamping kit club from SP & Company and on their blog I found out about a weekly challenge here that has to do with using Copic markers. I have quite a few of them and need to use them more so I thought it would be a great help to encourage me to use my markers. The theme was masculine which is sometimes difficult for me. I used a digital image that I had saved. I used BG15 to color the car and B12 for the water. I stamped the "for you" sentiment using a Stamps of Life stamp set on a vintage tag that I punched using my McGill punch. The blue/green background paper is from my stash and the silver paper is from the DCWV Textures and Finishes paper stack. Thanks for looking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gorgeous card, Marla!! Thanks so much for playing along with iCopic!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Samantha
www.thescrapmaster.com