I know that a lot of crafting people LOVE their Fiskars products like scissors and trimmers well I am no exception so I was thrilled a couple years ago to learn that Fiskars has a community of crafters online so I joined up here. I have made some wonderful friends, participated in challenges and online crops. I also love using digital images and so I decided to combine the monthly Fiskars color challenge which was to use metallic color with a digital image I received here. I found a chipboard frame and inked with the versamark ink and then embossed it with Stampendous Pirate Gold embossing powder. I did this 3 or 4 times to make my frame look like it was metal. I used the Echo Park "Times and Seasons" Paper pack for the background behind the digital image that I colored using copic markers. The paper strip at the bottom was from the My Mind's eye "Stella & Rose - Gertie" paper pack. Thanks for looking
Saturday, November 12, 2011
card challenges
I know that a lot of crafting people LOVE their Fiskars products like scissors and trimmers well I am no exception so I was thrilled a couple years ago to learn that Fiskars has a community of crafters online so I joined up here. I have made some wonderful friends, participated in challenges and online crops. I also love using digital images and so I decided to combine the monthly Fiskars color challenge which was to use metallic color with a digital image I received here. I found a chipboard frame and inked with the versamark ink and then embossed it with Stampendous Pirate Gold embossing powder. I did this 3 or 4 times to make my frame look like it was metal. I used the Echo Park "Times and Seasons" Paper pack for the background behind the digital image that I colored using copic markers. The paper strip at the bottom was from the My Mind's eye "Stella & Rose - Gertie" paper pack. Thanks for looking
Labels:
Echo Park,
My Minds Eye
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is so shiny and festive! Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE
ReplyDeleteHUGS!!
Kim
CDAC Progressive Challenge DT