We received our new digital images from here to use on our projects. They offered a challenge to use 2 of the images on something other than a card. I decided to make this really cute altered wooden gift box that I can use to give a nice birthday gift. I painted it using the Adirondack "Purple Twlight" paint dauber and then when it was dry I applied a coat of Duncan Sparklers paint in the "Purple flash" color which gave it some amazing purple sparkle. I colored in the cute chickie image using Tim Holtz Tattered Rose and Victorian Velvet using my blender pen. The image is backed with My Mind's Eye "So Sophie -Graceful" patterned paper. I add some paper flowers from my stash and tied the Happy Birthday digital image on with some ribbon from my stash. Thanks for looking.
Thursday, November 17, 2011
Progressive Digital Challenge
We received our new digital images from here to use on our projects. They offered a challenge to use 2 of the images on something other than a card. I decided to make this really cute altered wooden gift box that I can use to give a nice birthday gift. I painted it using the Adirondack "Purple Twlight" paint dauber and then when it was dry I applied a coat of Duncan Sparklers paint in the "Purple flash" color which gave it some amazing purple sparkle. I colored in the cute chickie image using Tim Holtz Tattered Rose and Victorian Velvet using my blender pen. The image is backed with My Mind's Eye "So Sophie -Graceful" patterned paper. I add some paper flowers from my stash and tied the Happy Birthday digital image on with some ribbon from my stash. Thanks for looking.
Labels:
digital images,
My Minds Eye
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cute project Marla - I see no mention of the CDAC, a CDAC member badge or a CDAC Progressive Freebie Challenge Badge on your blog :(
ReplyDeleteAdorable Marla, love your project and your color choices! Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE
ReplyDeletehugs
donna
cdacpc/DT