I found a fun challenge herethat I thought I would make a card for. The theme for the card was to be "so thankful" which of course is very appropriate for the month of November. I used a piece of Kraft cardstock that I got from Denami Designs. The background paper is from My Mind's Eye "Lost & Found two" the Sunshine paper pack. I used a piece of linen fabric to adhere my very fun vintage image that I received from a dear friend of mine. I cut out the fancy spellbinder label from My Mind's Eye Fine & Dandy Girl paper pack and stamped the sentiment from a Stamps of Life stamp set in Tea Dye ink from Tim Holtz.
Wednesday, November 2, 2011
So Thankful card challenge
I found a fun challenge herethat I thought I would make a card for. The theme for the card was to be "so thankful" which of course is very appropriate for the month of November. I used a piece of Kraft cardstock that I got from Denami Designs. The background paper is from My Mind's Eye "Lost & Found two" the Sunshine paper pack. I used a piece of linen fabric to adhere my very fun vintage image that I received from a dear friend of mine. I cut out the fancy spellbinder label from My Mind's Eye Fine & Dandy Girl paper pack and stamped the sentiment from a Stamps of Life stamp set in Tea Dye ink from Tim Holtz.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fabulous card love the colours! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stamps this time. If you are interested I have some blog candy up for grabs Click Here to enter
ReplyDeleteHugs
Tamara
PS Have also become a follower