Thursday, November 10, 2011

Card Challenges


I love this color challenge that can be found here because it makes me use combinations that I wouldn't normally use. I found the sketch here. The pink background patterned paper is from My Mind's Eye "Stella & Rose - Hazel" collection. The top and bottom scalloped patterned papers come from the My Mind's Eye "So Sophie-Graceful" paper collection. I punched them using my Fiskars scalloped sentiment border punch. The turquouise patterned paper is also from My Mind's Eye -"Stella Rose - Hazel" punched with the Fiskars border punch. The pink circle of patterned paper is from the My Mind's Eye "Fine & Dandy-girl". The chipboard flower I inked using Tim Holtz dusty concord and then inked over it in lilac Martha Stewart ink. The cardbase is Papertrey Ink cardstock. The sentiment is from the SP & Company "Just a note" stamp set. Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment