Wednesday, November 2, 2011

SP Color Combo#124 Challenge


I decided to participate in the SP color challenge for this week which you can find here. It was a fun color combination. I used a red cardstock base and the green patterned paper is from my monthly SP kit for October and is the Echo Park "Times & Seasons". The blue patterned paper is from My Minds Eye "Lost and Found-Portobello Road" collection. I stamped the sentiment using my latest stamp set from SP & Company. The image is a digital image that I recevied from here. I used my Fiskars scalloped sentiment border punch to punch a border on the blue polka dot paper from My Mind's Eye. I punched out the air mail image using my Fiskars "Round & Round" circle squeeze punch. Thanks for looking.

5 comments:

  1. You did a great job with the color combo. The bird in boots is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet, Marla! I love the bird wearing boots. Thanks so much for stopping by during the Handmade Holidays Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe. I love this little birdie! Thanks for playing with us at SPCC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Marla!! Thanks so much for playing along with SPCC!
    Hugs,
    Samantha
    www.thescrapmaster.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Thanks for joining SPCC and I hope to see more cards from you soon!

    Patchi
    SPCC - DT

    ReplyDelete