Monday, November 28, 2011

Simon Says challenge


The challenge here is to use a tag on a card or make a tag. I decided to use this tag that came from my son's clothing that we purchased. I added some pattern paper to the center where the brand name was and some bling. I used my fancy label Spellbinders tag with the Ultimate Sentiments II stamp set from SP & Company which is the monthly kit for November. I love the font of this. The patterned paper is from Echo Park Everybody loves Christmas. Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Marla, I love the contrasting colours and the pearls are lovely.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our "Tag your it" challenge
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable tag, I love the spotty papers and I love how you have utilized the tag - brilliant!!!

    Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge
    love
    xxHeatherxx

    ReplyDelete