I found a fun challenge here and decided to give this color combination a try. I used a green card base from Denami Design. The patterned papers are from the Lost and Found two "Rosy" paper collection. I punched the gold polka dot paper with my Fiskars scalloped sentiment border punch. The metallic red flowers are from Making Memories "Vintage findings" pearl and metal flowers. The green flower is from Webster's pages Rose sparklers. I stamped the sentiment from the SP & Company "Just a Note" stamp set. Thanks for looking.
Thursday, November 10, 2011
Red, Green & Gold card challenge
I found a fun challenge here and decided to give this color combination a try. I used a green card base from Denami Design. The patterned papers are from the Lost and Found two "Rosy" paper collection. I punched the gold polka dot paper with my Fiskars scalloped sentiment border punch. The metallic red flowers are from Making Memories "Vintage findings" pearl and metal flowers. The green flower is from Webster's pages Rose sparklers. I stamped the sentiment from the SP & Company "Just a Note" stamp set. Thanks for looking.
Labels:
SP and Co
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fabulous card, love the design
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at Sweet Stamps this time. If you are interested I have some blog candy up for grabs Click Here to enter
Hugs
Tamara
Beautiful, really pretty papers and design
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along with us at Sweet Stamps.